I thought if I posted your thesis on a blog it would make it genius level but I was wrong. I made a blog for H at http://mrrsadventures.blogspot.com and his 3 posts alone are genius level but when I added your thesis it went down to Junior High level. Therefore I think this rating system is a load of crap.
5 comments:
Congrats! I love improvement!
I'm almost as proud of you as when you filled your pee bag!
Did you do something to your blog feed?
I thought if I posted your thesis on a blog it would make it genius level but I was wrong. I made a blog for H at http://mrrsadventures.blogspot.com and his 3 posts alone are genius level but when I added your thesis it went down to Junior High level. Therefore I think this rating system is a load of crap.
Maybe our comments can help. Me like ejubacation. Ain't that a doozy? Axe me a question and I'll give you an anwsre.
Post a Comment