(I hope that you read that in a Dr. Nick voice, and that you responded, out loud, "Hi, Dr. Nick!")
Here are some crazily fantastic links to potentially help pad your wallet, if you’re in that mood: missingmoney.com, couponmountain.com, coupons.com, and fatwallet.com. Let me know if you had any missing money that you recovered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I once recovered my pension after it had been lost for more than two years. We had to pay the taxes on it, but were able to buy a new car to replace the scary car.
I found some but I don't know how much it is and I don't know if I am going to be able to claim it. I will have to talk to Dad about it, maybe he has an idea on how to show proof that I lived somewhere many years ago.
Post a Comment