Hope your Christmas was as happy and cute as ours, but really, how could it?
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Christmas Pictures
Here I am with H, in the airport headed to Ga and Papa's house. Yes, she goes by Ga for those little kids. I guess dignity goes out the window when those darling little grandchildren try to say your name. But seriously, who am I to talk about dignity?
This is my happy boy on Christmas morning.
And here is the little fella trying to eat the candy out of his stocking. He doesn't actually have a concept of candy, but everything, especially pretty colorful things, should go in the mouth. I like how focused he gets.

Hope your Christmas was as happy and cute as ours, but really, how could it?
Hope your Christmas was as happy and cute as ours, but really, how could it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think MY Christmas was as happy and as cute as yours.
Glad to finally see photos from your most favorite Christmas vacation.
He really is adorable, isn't he?
Papa is nice, but Papa Wally is better. And we must find a way to give Ga a new name. I think she'll fight it at first, and then thank us later.
It's been so long since you posted pictures. Yay pictures. Sleep with one eye open girly, you've been warned.
Hi Emily,
ok, so I have to say your little H is soo cute. you know how people talk about how their kids are so cute, and you just are thinking sure they're cute but not that cute, well that goes out the window with little H. Gosh I love his smile, and nice work getting him to clean up your yard.
Post a Comment