1. 4 hottest female celebrities
Katie Holmes, that girl from Mean Girls: Rachel McAdams, Mrs. Fussypants, Julia Stiles
2. 4 sexiest male celebrities
Um, I don’t think AJ counts as a celebrity yet.
3. 4 best bands / musicians
Rusted Root, Cake, Jared Lyman, my brother Matt on guitar hero
4. 4 people I’d like to meet
President Hinckley. BJ Novak, President Bush, Bono. Honorable mentions go to Ron Paul, Oprah, and Superman
5. top things to do with a food processor
make cranberry relish, make pesto, puree veggies & fruits so I can jump on that Jessica Seinfeld bandwagon (I’m fascinated), oh, and buy one.
6. top movies
Sound of Music, Fiddler on the Roof, Princess Bride, Pride & Prejudice (A&E), Pirates trilogy, maybe Mr. Magorium – I really liked that one, but it has yet to stand the test of time
7. hottest parts of the human anatomy
none of your beezwax
8. 4 favorite activities
hanging out with H, quality time with AJ, playing games, reading
9. list of things to do before I die
paint my bedroom, take a bath in my beautiful garden tub, win a dance competition, give H some siblings, see the Aurora Borealis, help strengthen the economy of developing countries
10. people that I need to talk to that I haven’t seen in eons
Natalie, Sommer
11. favorite color
pink, but I’m opening up to other fresh colors like butter and blue iris
12. favorite foods
fresh pineapple, sweet potato wedges, Chicken Bryan
And to answer your kind questions, the last post did NOTHING to raise my reading level. I'm beginning to think it's because my last name is bad grammar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ron Paul?
What a weird post. You make me giggle. What is Chicken Bryan?
I find it interesting that taking a bath in your tub and helping the economy of developing countries fit into the same catagory.
Thanks for that.
Post a Comment