Well, at least you can appeal to a lot of people! Mine was rated as high school level. I think it must be rigged. You use bigger words in your stories than I do!
Well, at least you can appeal to a lot of people! Mine was rated as high school level. I think it must be rigged. You use bigger words in your stories than I do!
I will say mine is quality over quantity since I scored college (undergrad). I do however, think your blog is appropriate for me to read. Maybe I need to work on my reading skills since I likes it so much.
8 comments:
Well, at least you can appeal to a lot of people! Mine was rated as high school level. I think it must be rigged. You use bigger words in your stories than I do!
Well, at least you can appeal to a lot of people! Mine was rated as high school level. I think it must be rigged. You use bigger words in your stories than I do!
It might be completely random because I scored genius. Or maybe I am just a genius.
I posted on mine.
I will say mine is quality over quantity since I scored college (undergrad). I do however, think your blog is appropriate for me to read. Maybe I need to work on my reading skills since I likes it so much.
I rated a genius! Who'd of thunk?
Wendy (aka Chel)
Mine was elementary, too. I think it looks at the word to photo ratio of your latest post or two. It must be!
Or perhaps frequency of posts. Except then Kristy would be valedictorian!
Post a Comment