skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thoughts
- I had a Great Summer Idea yesterday. First AJ has to find and score some fantastic internship, then I have to chat with the other person who would be involved in this Idea, then I will tell you all what it is.
- I seem like a mean jerk for #1, but really, I don't have a lot going on these days, so I'm forced to blog from the empty swirlings of my brain.
- When I say I don't have a lot going on these days, I'm referring specifically to work. My manager has promised to find me something to do, but in the meanwhile, all my time is being charged to Admin. What a tragic waste of talent and enthusiasm, I know.
- I had some incredible flan today. The chimichanga was pretty awesome, too.
- H is getting faster every day. It is time to move the CD racks upstairs to the theater room, where we can close the door.
- This morning Baby Leah came over before I left for work. At first I had her watch me as I ate Life cereal, but she was just so cute I decided to hold her while I breakfasted. That made me feel like an experienced mother, because to the uninitiated, eating cereal without spilling it on the tiny baby you're holding is kind of tricky.
- Then again, I must not be a very experienced eater, because I spill on myself about once a day.
- It turns out that I am an experienced eater, are you kidding me?! Eating is one area in which I'm a Viking! (Except for the whole spilling thing)
- I'm reading a book that Kristy recommended to me entitled "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" because H is really struggling lately. I'm finding that the principles apply to me as well, and I would really like to reinstitute an afternoon nap into my own routine.
- I told AJ that Sam & Laura & kids were going to Disneyland the day before Katie's wedding and he almost wet his pants in joy and anticipation. I said yes, if they'll have us and we can find somewhere to stick the baby, we can tag along. Laura? Okay with you?
- AJ has never been to Disneyland. What kind of a wife am I?
- A selfish, angry wife, obviously
- My feet have been shrinking the last few years. I'm not talking half a size, here. It's more like a size and a half. I wonder if I'll fit into Grandma J's shoes again soon.
- This photo is of H, celebrating Ali's birthday at Chipotle. I warned him about the aliens reading his thoughts. I'm glad he took me seriously.
3 comments:
Wow! And I think I dump what's in my brain. You win.
WOW! You have a lot planned for your trip in March.
At least your thoughts are organized- I would just ramble and ramble.
Do ya even have ta ask? I don't think so! Come on!
Post a Comment