I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
Touch Typing
we type at the same speed.
48, what is considered good?
I so totally typed 72 words per minute. That makes up for all the crap today. Even the infuriating call with the lady at Capital One Visa. My horoscope says I should send her a card. I think I should send her a mail bomb.
Obviously you've done a lot of typer shark in your day Phil.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we type at the same speed.
48, what is considered good?
I so totally typed 72 words per minute. That makes up for all the crap today. Even the infuriating call with the lady at Capital One Visa. My horoscope says I should send her a card. I think I should send her a mail bomb.
Obviously you've done a lot of typer shark in your day Phil.
Post a Comment