Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Will I never have work to do?

Your Brain is 67% Female, 33% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm 80% female and 20% male. I think I should take this test again after I have this kid because I think all these crazy hormones are skewing the test results. Or maybe not.

karin said...

I am 80% female.
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Jill said...

WHAT!?! ...ok, I guess it's not really that much of a surprise


Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

Ann said...

I am not surprised at all.
47% Female
53% Male
If Pie took it, he would be a girl. That's why we get along so well.