Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Name Them 1 by 1

  • Dave wants to own a radio station that has an Iron Maiden Morning Hour
  • Rootbeer floats
  • Rain
  • AJ cleaned the tub this morning
  • I looked great on my wedding day, the most important day to look great
  • Baby's 1st Mix - burned it yesterday (been working on it intermittently for a few months now)
  • The popularity that comes with pregnancy
  • The X is remarrying (please no comments on this one)
  • Short-term disability
  • Bette Midler
  • My published project came in the mail finally
  • Superlatives
  • Easter candy
  • The gang
  • Soup
  • Baby clothes
  • Playing board games and card games and such, especially Settlers every Sunday night
  • Financially we're headed up (for awhile anyway)
  • The way ducks quack like they're mocking each other
I'm sure there are more, but I'm getting hungry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Handratty's.

Ann said...

Fashion compliments from a toddler wearing an "interesting" outfit.
"Oooo. I lub you shirt mama."

Karen B said...

1 more week maximum before you give up sleep.

karin said...

DVR- with the boys' favorites recorded and American Idol, House, SVU (for when the boys went to bed last night)

Laguna Bakery Cinnamon Alphabet Cookies from Costco (made my membership totally worth it)

Now you have me thinking about blessings and what you ate.

Anonymous said...

making chocolate chip cookies in the middle of the afternoon with 2 eager helpers.