Monday, September 17, 2007

Family Vacation in August

It's been awhile, but I don't think I mentioned how great it was to go to Utah for a week last month. Here are a couple pictures that my favorite Aunt Laura sent me:
These are my dad's parents and grandpa's big sister. The party was for Grandpa's 90th and Aunt Roselle's 95th birthdays.

Here is the extended family in front of the house. I'm in the middle back. Jill and Katie are absent, I think because they were on a diet coke run, but not just for themselves, for the greater good. What sacrificers! Anyway, that house has been in the family since it was built in I think 1850 or so. Ah, the Sunday dinner memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't click to make these bigger.

karin said...

Mike & Matt weren't there either and they were on an ice run for the homemade rootbeer.
It was a great trip. I have been meaning to post photos from Bear Lake & the surrounding events but my disc was miss placed by people (I never even saw it) and I just received a replacement disc yesterday.

Sam and Fam said...

i love to go down memory lane with the sunday dinners. it was a kinder, gentler time