I want to say that things are getting better. So here goes: Things are getting better. Someone even told me I looked happy today. It's been awhile. But the work situation is starting to resolve, and it really lifts a burden.
H has gotten really noisy lately. It's mostly gleeful noises, but WOW that kid, well, he's his mama's son. And his Conrad's cousin.
Did I ever tell y'all about my work husband? I think of it now because I'm posting from the lovely computer that he gave us. His name is Walter. Most of my wacky stories from work star Walter. Other than the name, he has very little in common with my dad, though, I swear. My real husband is much more Daddish. Anyway, Walter built this computer. When we hit the year mark at our place of employment, the Company gives us $1200 for personal computer use. So Walter gave me his old one. Which is about top of the line of what you can buy brand-new in the store. It's just fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear things are better. I also enjoy that you have a work husband.
Oh Walter! I'm glad things are looking up. Your play was a success. I suggested that it may have been Phil's most successful play, but she quickly corrected me and said that the play she and Liz performed with Dave when he didn't know he was in the play was her most successful. I think it may be a toss up.
I'm glad things are getting better too. I've take a lot of trips to North Raleigh recently that didn't involve Chipotle. Something I didn't see happening in my life.
Also, Walter is my new work hero. It used to be a guy that Dave worked with at Honda that had corn teeth but now it is Walter.
Not actual teeth made of corn but teeth that looked like corn.
Post a Comment