Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The "H" in pictures

We finally downloaded the pictures from our camera. Of course, almost all of them are of the H. By the way, he's rolling back to front now. I'll try to get video soon. Not bad for 5 months old. Here's what we ended up with:



Sleeping is still his favoritest activity.

I like this photo because he's wearing a little outfit I wore when I was a kid. Emily likes retro, so we're allowed to have him wear it. Still, I doubt I was ever that cute in it.


" The H don't need no help Daddy. The H can feed himself now!"


Everything goes in his mouth now. Everything.



The H needed some food while we were signing papers for our house. Emily was modest, but it sort of interfered with her writing. So, Emily signed all of the house papers with her left hand while the H got be "the man behind the curtain." I had to get a picture.

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute. I can't believe how big he is.

karin said...

I am SO glad you got a photo of Em signing papers because that is something you would probably forget if you didn't have proof.

I love the feeding himself and toe photos. He is getting a lot of hair.

AJ said...

Hah, funny thing is I did forget about Emily signing that way until I looked at the photos!

Anonymous said...

Love Emily signing papers. We need more of that.

Unknown said...

Wow, your child is beautiful. I'm completely impressed!