I feel loved when...
The Five Love Languages
My Primary Love Language is Words of Affirmation
| My Detailed Results: | |
|---|---|
| Words of Affirmation: | 9 |
| Physical Touch: | 7 |
| Quality Time: | 7 |
| Acts of Service: | 4 |
| Receiving Gifts: | 3 |
About this quiz
Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.
Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.
6 comments:
Quality Time: 8
Receiving Gifts: 7
Words of Affirmation: 7
Physical Touch: 4
Acts of Service: 4
I posted my results on my blog. Heather's seem so balanced compared to mine.
So, I was wondering, dear wife, if you could add the links to other peoples' blogs back on our blog so I can read them. Please, please? You're a wonderful wife.
You need an RSS feeder AJ.
And Em, I am not surprised by your answers. Although I am wondering if I should stop getting you gifts and start giving you hugs instead.
Quality Time: 10
Physical Touch: 7
Acts of Service: 6
Words of Affirmation: 6
Receiving Gifts: 1
Good job, Emily! You are doing wonderfully! I really love reading your blog! (((hugs)))
(Are you feeling the love?)
Post a Comment