I work part time. Yes, that's right, PART TIME!! 34 hours a week doesn't sound that different, but it makes my life so much better. Keeps us from having to buy a second car and get a babysitter/daycare, or the other option, me getting a new job. I know daycare is for some, but it's not for me, so it's not for H. What a relief to have worked things out with the job I love.
We own a cat. Her name is Mr. Fluffers. Mr. Britney Fluffers. We don't feed him or let him in our house, but he's always hanging out in the front yard like some dirty tramp. Cute cat and all, but sheesh, Brit. Keep it to yourself. She wears a collar, so she has an owner. Since she loves my yard the most, I assume I am that owner. I am a horrible pet owner, though, because I haven't taken her to get fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Does your cat's tag say the name on it or is that what you named your cat?
Very exciting about working part time. Can part time be less than what you have set up now?
She really is working it Britney style. I half expect her to bomb at the VMAs.
Is it that you won't get your cat fixed that makes you a bad owner or the fact that you don't actually feed it?
I am bringing a gift for your cat the next time I come to your house. She'll never leave after that.
Karin - I named her.
Karen - just the fixing.
Ali - if you give my cat a present I'll feed you wheat. Okay, I'm not that hateful and homicidal.
I am so happy that you are working part time. I know you will love it
Post a Comment