I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
I am only slightly less nerdy that you. It's the statistics that separate us, I'm convinced of it.
How are you people getting such high scores?!Am I THAT stupid?
49 for me. I don't like the term "lightly nerdy", though.
70% for me. "Mid-rank nerd." Clearly the test has low construct validity.
I got an 8... now that really doesn't seem right
Cory got an 82, I'm not sure if I feel cool, or just dumb.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am only slightly less nerdy that you. It's the statistics that separate us, I'm convinced of it.
How are you people getting such high scores?!
Am I THAT stupid?
49 for me. I don't like the term "lightly nerdy", though.
70% for me. "Mid-rank nerd." Clearly the test has low construct validity.
I got an 8... now that really doesn't seem right
Cory got an 82, I'm not sure if I feel cool, or just dumb.
Post a Comment