While it hasn't replaced Sound of Music in my heart and as my number one movie of all time, I believe Hairspray has definitely made the Top 5 List. I love, love, love this movie. The songs were fresh and funny, the dancing inspiring, and John Travolta was perfectly cast. I think I'm going to be Tracy Turnblad for Halloween this year.
Two very enthusiastic thumbs up. Go see this movie. Or come to my house, because I'll be buying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I'll just come to your house. It seems easiest.
On another note, I'll be needing your brain for some formulation explanations, because you're pretty and smart like Wonder Year's Winnie. Check out her new book: http://www.danicamckellar.com/
Hmmm... I've been wanting to see this. I think I will now that you have so highly recommended it!
I wonder, is your top 5 list like your Dad's top ten?
Also, what are your top 5 or even, what are your top 10?
Post a Comment