
Since I went back to work a few months ago, I started in on Diet Dr. Pepper. It's good. But I didn't want to be an addict, so I tried to limit myself, and like many party beverages, I tried to wait until at least the afternoon. Addicts start early, right?
This week I thought I'd go for the Diet Cheerwine. It's a local delicacy, and quite yummy.
I realized not so long ago, that if I don't have my Mormon Coffee, I have a very unproductive morning. H isn't into sleeping through the night, so I stare at my computer screen and yawn a good deal of the time.
That's right, Mom, Dad, Beebe, Ann, Karin, Jill, Katie. I'm one of you now. (The boys aren't addicted, are they? That's why I left them off - I'm not sure. Presumed innocent . . .) Oh, and Aunt Laura. Sorry, you're in. Gotta have my fix. sigh! After almost 29 years, I've finally joined my family.
This week I thought I'd go for the Diet Cheerwine. It's a local delicacy, and quite yummy.
I realized not so long ago, that if I don't have my Mormon Coffee, I have a very unproductive morning. H isn't into sleeping through the night, so I stare at my computer screen and yawn a good deal of the time.
That's right, Mom, Dad, Beebe, Ann, Karin, Jill, Katie. I'm one of you now. (The boys aren't addicted, are they? That's why I left them off - I'm not sure. Presumed innocent . . .) Oh, and Aunt Laura. Sorry, you're in. Gotta have my fix. sigh! After almost 29 years, I've finally joined my family.
8 comments:
Welcome to the Cheerwine addiction. I have to say its one of my proudest moments when I started this addiction to the nectar of the Gods about 24 hours after H was born. That's right folks, I gave it to her in the hospital. I'm a pusher.
I thought everyone was "addicted." You shared your love for the Dr in Utah.
Cheerwine is good. I don't have it very often but do enjoy it when I do...and I just don't buy Diet Dr. Pepper- otherwise more than one a day!
luke, don't join the dark side, you're still young enough to turn back!
Welcome. It's a lovely little addiction. Just make sure you have some on hand for Sunday, or you'll be grouchy until Monday when you can get another fix!
I just don't understand why you would sell out Dr. Pepper like that.
The cherry flavor Phil, it's the cherry.
Are you kidding? The boys definately drink and drink and drink their caffinated beverages.
Post a Comment