Well. There's a girl at work, not in my department, who I don't know at all, but I've seen a few times. The best way I can think to describe her personal style is Lady of Ill Repute. Yesterday she was wearing ho boots, a low-ish cut red and black dress, and a LOT of makeup. But then, she probably looked at me and thought "khakis? mascara? you're not going to bed you slob!"
Fortunately, this little anecdote segues perfectly into what I want to talk about today: me. My clothes. Christmas, and birthdays. J/K - don't feel like you should get any of this for me, because I have a body type that insists on having things tried on first. But I just want some cute basics that don't cost a lot so I can get a bigger variety. Like this, maybe with these. And I really need a new coat. I spent a little time at oldnavy.com today obviously. But aren't these cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am in love with Ann Taylor Loft. Since your so regular, you might do well there yourself. Their petite section is fab, but their regular section is better.
I like everything but the sweater, the pom-poms are a little too "different" for me.
I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft! I have never gone in their petite section but I love the regular section.
Personally I am loving this coat.
I LOVE that coat Heather! I wish I had a reason to buy it. I LOVE your too Em but I cannot justify buying a coat that I might or might not wear (it has been in the high 80s all week!).
Ah, yes, Heather, but your dream coat is like $227, whereas mines is a measly $54. So if I got yours, I would wear it every day with NOTHING underneath, because it's the only thing I could buy. That's just not decent!
i see from your clothes selection that you too would like to dress like a "woman of ill repute"....ha ha ha
just kidding you dress in pink lady like taste.
I love all your selections, but I would go for the brown Mary Janes. I'm into brown these days.
Post a Comment