Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You are in luck!

We just got some photos developed. From our WEDDING. Not the actual professional pictures, which are sitting in our bedroom, waiting so patiently to be developed, but some just the same.

Me with 4 of my 5 sisters. But who is missing? It's Karin! She was too pregnant at the time to come.

Me with Mom and Grandma N.

I had fun with the crop and color feature making us look all romantical. Because we ARE romantical.




And this is where we stayed in Fiji for our honeymoon. Thanks, Mom & Dad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. It's about time. I like looking at your proof book.

Aleese and Scott said...

Well Em, Since I missed the wedding it's all new to me! You look like a super babe in your dress. Tell that man of yours to hold on to you!!! Haha, love ya- Scotty

Lisa said...

Wow, you look so awesome! And is that the Redlands Temple? I LOVE that temple! I want to see more!

Anonymous said...

You couldn't possibly look any happier!

karin said...

I am not happy with this post. I reminded ALL the time about how great it was and how that is the BEST sisters photo. I would like the next post to be of H and happy- that would make me happy.

Bobi Jensen said...

I tagged you for 7 things. Happy Thanksgiving.