I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
you should send that to the "stupid headlines" thing-y at the Jay Leno show!
Where is this sign. I know I've seen it, I just can't remember where. I thought I saw it on 55, but what do I know. I have butt brain.
Now why didn't you take me to Booger Mt. when I visited in June?? An important landmark like that and I missed it!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you should send that to the "stupid headlines" thing-y at the Jay Leno show!
Where is this sign. I know I've seen it, I just can't remember where. I thought I saw it on 55, but what do I know. I have butt brain.
Now why didn't you take me to Booger Mt. when I visited in June?? An important landmark like that and I missed it!!
Post a Comment