Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fruits of drool & fussiness

Well, it finally happened: after what seems like months of slight fussiness and excessive drooliness, H cut a tooth! You still can't see it, but you can feel it. Here's what's weird: it's on the top. Generally first teeth are on the bottom. So AJ has gotten into calling him Baby Herman. I didn't remember who that was, so I've included a photo below.
I would've liked to have a comparison pic, but we can't find our camera anywhere. If you come across it, please let us know, because H really is cuter all the time, and I hate for our Internetty friends to miss out on the joy of seeing him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather like the one you posted instead. I just have to figure out how to get the picture of him sitting on Phil's cat out of my phone. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

karin said...

I am glad he is feeling better.

I think you REALLY need to find your camera, and not just for us internetty people. You need to have these photos so that you remember. Trust me, memories start running together and it is hard to remember what happened when and to who. We were at Gma Stewart's this weekend and she has a photo of a group of us when Adam was a baby at Mike's Eagle thing and I would have forgotten about that had it not been for the many photos taken that night. I am giving you a goal to find your camera this week and then post one photo for the following week of H for those of us far, far away.