It was the happiest day when we found that costume at the big rich neighborhood yard sale. I can't believe we had to talk you into paying a $1 for that WONDERFUL costume. I want to see him it in real life. He should wear it for Thanksgiving.
Adorable! That's the cutest little stinker I've ever seen!
And I found blog written by another mommy statistician. If you're interested: http://wilkinsonquints.blogspot.com/2007/10/picture-is-worth-thousand-words.html
Even though I left that yard sale with a pack n play and a stroller and Ali left it with a bike I think you are the clear winner. That skunk costume is awsome.
6 comments:
i am sad that i didn't get to see this in person, seeing how i like to dress your baby up and all.
It was the happiest day when we found that costume at the big rich neighborhood yard sale. I can't believe we had to talk you into paying a $1 for that WONDERFUL costume. I want to see him it in real life. He should wear it for Thanksgiving.
oh Em! He really is a cutie!!
Adorable! That's the cutest little stinker I've ever seen!
And I found blog written by another mommy statistician. If you're interested: http://wilkinsonquints.blogspot.com/2007/10/picture-is-worth-thousand-words.html
Even though I left that yard sale with a pack n play and a stroller and Ali left it with a bike I think you are the clear winner. That skunk costume is awsome.
Cute, cute little skunk. He is adorable. And aparantly I need to come shop the garage sales in North Carolina- what a great deal!
Post a Comment