Monday, November 12, 2007

by popular demand (meaning Karin)

Three times a work week I get to spend the afternoon/evening just me & H. While we both miss AJ, these are some of the cutest and most enjoyable hours of my life. Sorry it's tilted.

Also, I included pics of the coasters I made and our new dining room table & chairs. They're counter height, the table is square, it's everything we dreamed of, and I want to recommend Eric & Alyse for your furniture needs, if you happen to live in the Raleigh area.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

superb taste! Really, I love the table and chairs and the video was so cute!

Anonymous said...

liking the screen I love your table so much!

Anonymous said...

that was supposed to be "licking", but you already know I can't spell!

karin said...

Baby H is so cute! Thank you for posting so much of him lately- keep it up.

I like the table and chairs- we have a counter height table & chairs. I was a little nervous at first because I thought the boys would fall but they are climbers.

The coasters are spectacular.

Aleese and Scott said...

I want a table just like that but it will have to wait for a couple more years. Again the video is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to sit at the grown-up table at Thanksgiving. Scott wants to make sure he won't get stuck at the kids table. I said he wouldn't because he's giant. Your table was made for him.

Elizabeth said...

i heart your new table and chairs. i envy them.

chunkymonkey said...

Pretty! (That is table and baby)