Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Picture Meme

Here's what you do - google image search for the following and then stick in your favorite. Easy and fun, right?

1. Age at next birthday
2. Place I'd like to travel

3. Favorite place

4. Favorite Objects

5. Favorite Food

6. Favorite Color

7. Nickname

8. Place you were born


Any questions?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been in a lot of conference calls again?

Sam and Fam said...

yeah, WHAT?

Ann said...

I got the Nudie Bars and Pink. But what about the age one, and the objects?

karin said...

Very creative, I think this one is going to take me some time though.
Yeah the age one doesn't make sense to me either because you aren't turning 30.

Karen B said...

I cheated, but I understand every picture. And boy do I feel GOOD about it.

chunkymonkey said...

I don't know what the airplane is and Josephs are your favorite or Smiths or Prophets?

chunkymonkey said...

And favorite place, is that home or Oz?

Unknown said...

1. It's an X29 jet.
3 Mom's house
4. H's namesake, but my real favorite object is H.
Any other questions?