I'm not saying you're Wrongers, I'm just saying we're Righters.
It's not working.
It's fixed now.
Congrats on your new website. I noticed the colors are strikingly similar to your blog page. I am glad to see that you picked them. First-timers tend to get lost on color and make some interesting choices. Way to be asthetically pleasing.
Nice job! I checked out your resume, AJ, and the best part in my opinion, is in the "Skillz" section: walking on stilts!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's not working.
It's fixed now.
Congrats on your new website. I noticed the colors are strikingly similar to your blog page. I am glad to see that you picked them. First-timers tend to get lost on color and make some interesting choices. Way to be asthetically pleasing.
Nice job! I checked out your resume, AJ, and the best part in my opinion, is in the "Skillz" section: walking on stilts!!
Post a Comment