Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Chalazion

Isn't that a pretty name? It means: the lump I just had removed from my eyelid. Maybe it's for the best that I can't find our camera anywhere. They numbed it up, flipped it inside out, sliced, cut, scraped . . .awesomeness. All the while H was being shown off to all the nurses and staff - they adore him. With good reason. Even without a nap, that kid was smiling and cooing for everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?

karin said...

That is disgusting. But I do believe you about H being wonderful and the staff being ga-ga over him. Lil A was a favorite during Big A's appointments because he knew how to hug at a very young age.

Karen B said...

Mine is called synechiae. Pronounced sin-eek-ee-ah. Once they were going to try to take it away and I wouldn't let them. I like my eye deformity. It adds character.

Ann said...

You had your eye scraped?? That sounds horrible! Good thing H was there to hold your hand.