Monday, November 19, 2007

Driving Around with Dad

Today we had the pleasure of driving to Greensboro to pick up our dear friends, The Roommates, from the airport. As we headed out, AJ had a stack of papers he was marking and a laptop to record it all. And I realized (again), I married my Dad. Creepy, aren't I? It's bad enough my dad's aunts and uncles think that AJ is his son since he resembles him so much. But add that to the PhD in Communication, and now the rest of it . . .
My dad is pretty great, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really did marry your dad.

shauni said...

I've often thought that AJ looks like your dad. That's not a bad thing though- I think your dad is great! It is funny that they have so much in common.

karin said...

I have never thought that AJ was Dad but maybe I don't know AJ very well. Dad did write a test to and from Utah a few weeks ago, so that is funny.

AJ said...

It's a good thing I like your Dad.