Sunday, November 11, 2007

. . . their bottoms are made out of springs

The only bad part is H will jump, pause, poop, and continue jumping. The poop ends up around his armpits. Middle school taunting fodder, I know.

Also, happy veterans' day! Especially I want to give a shout out to my Grandpa S., who has done every profession, but is most famous for his veteranness, and also to Kritty and Courtney, who aren't exactly veterans, but who are vet techs. While I don't love animals, I finally don't hate them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the feeding video. Did you have a jumping video that was supposed to be posted?

Unknown said...

yep - switched. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now it works and it's funny.

Elizabeth said...

i wish i had a bouncy thing like that. my life is so not as fun as a baby's.

Aleese and Scott said...

Yo Em- This is Scotty and Aleese! Haha, this is probably the only time I will write, it will usually be her. But dang, what a cute kid!!! (The smaller one of course) We love the pictures, and had fun doing the vacation finder thing. Aleese will be accompanying you to Europe it seems! Well keep it real and keep in touch.

chunkymonkey said...

Cute little Tigger! I can't wait to show this to Con. And I also enjoyed the shout out to Grandpa. I'd like to add to that our neighbor, who has one of those Boat Vets against Kerry stickers still on his truck. I think he was in Vietnam, but I haven't asked and he hasn't offered, but the bumper sticker leads me to think that he is a war vet and deserves some recognition tommorrow. Besides, they are the nicest neighbors we have ever had.

karin said...

I want one of those for my kids- too bad they are too big and would be able to climb out.

He is so cute and I am glad you found your camera. I hope the rest of the month's postings are filled with photos and video clips of H.

BigA has been calling a baby in our ward Baby H* and we see them a couple times a week- I think it is so funny. But when I remind him that is not Baby H*, he asks me where he is and then tells me Baby H* is hungry. It is a ritual that we go through ALL THE TIME.

Lisa said...

We have the EXACT same jumper! LOVE it! My kids love it too. H is the cutest!