Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Negative can be good

The alternate title for this post is "It's not a Toomah." I had an MRI this morning. We didn't expect anything, and sure enough, nothing! (I just have new onset headaches that wipe me out - do not be alarmed, Internet.) For your viewing pleasure, I tried to include a few of the shots. I picked one that made me look smart and feminine, and another that was really creepy because you could see my eyeballs really well. Sadly, I can't seem to figure out the software.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoa, MRI...Andrew had one of those 2 weeks ago! Those are crazy, but I'm glad it came back ok!
Ok so I would tell you how to play coffeepot, but I think I may need your email address!I started typing and it's too long! What is your current email?

Anonymous said...

I do want to see your pictures. I believe you have seen pictures of my whole digestive system. It's only fair.

karin said...

I want to see pictures too.

Have you stopped with the caffeine? Are you getting enough sleep (I am giggling a little as I type this because you are a mother of a 7 month old!)? Drinking enough water? Stress? These are the reasons (usually somehow combined) I get horrible headaches.

Sam and Fam said...

stress is a major contributor. it's true. i'm agreeing with the very wise karin. they say that most migraines are stress related. i did love the title. go arnold!

chunkymonkey said...

And gma was just telling me about the dangerous chemicals from microwaving in plastic. Maybe thats it? It was on the news. Luckily I mostly micro in glass. But then what if I get lead poisening from bad stonewear? So I hope it is "just" stress. I hope you are not as Obsessive as me.