I am going to the Carribean, which is perfect because that is where my husband would go too. I have always wanted to go but dang kids keep me from doing things- oh, wait I have many people offering to watch them, it must be the lack of funds for cruises. Someday I'll be able to afford a cruise.
4 comments:
I'm going to Europe too! Maybe I'll see you there...
I am going to Alaska! Who would have thought.
Apparently I've always wanted to go to the Carribean. Sounds great to me!
(Katie, aren't you going to Alaska? or somewhere near there??)
I am going to the Carribean, which is perfect because that is where my husband would go too.
I have always wanted to go but dang kids keep me from doing things- oh, wait I have many people offering to watch them, it must be the lack of funds for cruises. Someday I'll be able to afford a cruise.
Post a Comment