Saturday, November 10, 2007

matchy-matchy!

Who knew I had twin boys? One is my husband, the other my son. Can you tell which is which? (Hint: the big one is older than I am)

And here's my little angel with the look like, Mama, are you an idiot? I do not want a nap! He's sitting up in his swing. This one was hard to capture the essence of the moment.
Gosh I love my happy drooly baby! We really hit the jackpot with him.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a good day when H drools on his Settlers of Cattan onesie.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I got you the best $.59 present ever today. It's with Liz though.

Elizabeth said...

i didn't give it to her last night because i wasn't sure if they were for x-mas.

karin said...

Thank You for finally posting photos of your lil guy. My favorite photo is the drooling one (the last one), he looks a lot like you- smiley eyes.

Unknown said...

You guys had to split the cost? I didn't realize how tight your budget was . . .

chunkymonkey said...

Baby Hyrum is Adorable. Oh! We are missing out on such a fun age-the age when his personality starts to shine and he doesn't go down for naps so easily. You have to take the latter with the former, but I think its worth it, only I'm missing it.

chunkymonkey said...

Baby Hyrum is Adorable. Oh! We are missing out on such a fun age-the age when his personality starts to shine and he doesn't go down for naps so easily. You have to take the latter with the former, but I think its worth it, only I'm missing it.

Lisa said...

He is so CUTE!! He looks like such a happy baby! ps I love your pillows.

shauni said...

What a darling little guy. He has such a cute little smile, it makes me smile just looking these pictures

Ann said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I can picture just how the sitting-up-no-nap event took place. Been through a few of those myself.

FYI- One of Edie's babies is named Baby Hyrum. I was scolded a couple days ago for waking him up from his nap.