Saturday, November 03, 2007

Jermain Jackson

Jermain: lower left, Michael:center
Many of you know that I just love the Jackson 5. Wholesome, fun music. Anyway, Jermain is Michael's older brother. Karen recently brought to my attention the weird tragedy that Jermain is going through. You see, he's recently gotten divorced. His ex-wife has 2 kids with him, and 2 with his younger brother Randy. She is suing for child support, but poor Jermain doesn't get a regular paycheck. (He did however, make like $350,000 at some event recently - I don't remember which, so the judge said he does have to pay.) But that stinky woman is asking for rent enough for a 5 bedroom house. Yikes. She will not however get alimony, because evidently their marriage was fraudulent - she was married to someone else at the time of their wedding. But here is the really important part of this news story: Jermain's youngest son is named Jermajesty. I'm just saying, if you're pregnant, think about it.

9 comments:

Karen B said...

Don't forget the other important part of the story that his wife was married to someone else when she married him so he can get the marriage declared fraudulent
and not have to pay any alimony.

Anonymous said...

ewww! Can you imagine marrying your husbands younger brother? EWW!

Anonymous said...

Heather, once there was a very dense boy by the last name of Bacon, who thought he could have me and my sister. Needless to say, that romance ended very quickly!

Elizabeth said...

was that bacon boy called kevin bacon? because if it was, you are probably thinking of the movie "footloose" and you weren't in that movie, ali. in fact, thats not even the plot of the movie.

anyway, i just have to say...jermajesty...jer-rocks as a name.

Ann said...

Jermajesty! Why didn't you name H that? It's awesome!!

And look at cute little Michael there, smiling like he has no idea what a wacko he'll grow up to be.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

You know, Reed wants another kid...I will suggest the name. the name he wants right now is Steven Colbert Mikkelsen or Stephanie Colbert Mikkelsen. What can I say, he is a little crazy

Anonymous said...

I realize the days not over, but I really thought you'd post before you left for church.

Unknown said...

If I had known about the Jermajesty name before H was born, believe you me he would've been named it. That's why I want the preggos out there to be aware.

karin said...

I am terrified for him. I think about names and how it sounds with Brown and how it sounds when I shout it with the other kid(s). I don't think Jermajesty goes with the the A boys.